How It Works
Learn what to expect when you get started with your oral appliance therapy. We work to make the process as comfortable and easy for you as possible.
Consultation & Measurements
- Work with us to schedule a sleep test or bring your current test results for a consultation.
- We will make sure your test is evaluated by a board certified sleep physician and, if necessary, obtain your Letter of medical necessity (LOMN) and prescription.
- We measure the mobility of your lower jaw and digitally scan your teeth for the fabrication of an oral appliance therapy device.
Custom Design & Creation
Our lab will fabricate your Oral Appliance Therapy device in approximately 3-5 weeks. While deductibles and co-payments may vary, nearly all medical insurance plans can be used to help cover the cost of your oral device. Not using insurance? No problem. Enjoy low monthly payments at 0% over 6 months.
Simply put in your OAT before going to sleep. Wearing your OAT will bring your lower jaw slightly forward to open up your airway. The oral device works by preventing tissue at the back of the throat and the base of the tongue from collapsing back into the airway.
- Breath with less obstruction
- Reduce snoring
- Prevent daytime drowsiness & fatigue
- Sleep without an uncomfortable CPAP machine